[gha] Support message requested

  • From: Wadlowz@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 10:07:27 -0500 (EST)

Dear Friend,
In this time of turbulence and  uneasiness, people’s hearts are surrounded
by anxiety and uncertainty. Through  collective efforts, the inner calling
for kindness and goodness will be awakened  and we will construct a world
with harmony and stability. The movement of “An  Era of Conscience” will be
initiated by the Association of  World Citizens (AWC), Federation of World
Peace and Love (FOWPAL) and Tai Ji Men  Qigong Academy on February 16,  2014
to evoke positive  energies to stabilize the world.
As of today, messages of  support from over 70 countries have been
received, including world leaders,  prominent figures from different sectors,
NGOs,
and friends who made their  wishes and shared their experience for “An Era
of Conscience”.
We sincerely invite you to promote “An Era of  Conscience” by sharing your
wish, on the model below by the External Relations Officer of  the AWC with
us. Please send email to _info@fowpal.org_ (mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxx) .
I look forward to your  participation.
 Rene Wadlow, President,  Association of World Citizens
Association of World Citizens  (AWC),
Federation of World Peace and  Love (FOWPAL)
Tai Ji Men Qigong Academy

    As a  Nongovernmental Organization (NGO) in Consultative Status with
the United  Nations and active in the work of the UN Human Rights Council, the
Association  of World Citizens has always defended human rights the world
over.

    Therefore, we can say in  confidence that the most prominent right of
all is undoubtedly the right to  brotherhood which is formally enshrined in
the Universal Declaration of Human  Rights. Only in recognizing others as our
brothers in humanity can we hope to  achieve real, universal respect for
the tights of every human  being.
Bernard Henry, External  Relations Officer, Association of World  Citizens