[gha] Re: Support message requested +++ for Harmonious Era!

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wadlowz@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 21:41:38 +0400

Dear Colleague,

The GHA still in 2006 established the Harmonious Era
(http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=131), in which Conscience is a part
together with Love, Brotherhood, Peace, Justice, Freedom and etc. Conscience is
a little aspect of harmony, therefore, please joining to Harmonious Era and to
Global Harmony Association with its 7 books and 48 projects of global harmony,
global peace and other!!! Please, add into it your scientific theory of
Conscience. Have you it???