[gha] Some final notes/links before I leave NYC for two weeks!

  • From: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kurt Johnson <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 16:12:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello close colleagues!

Here is the link for the Dawn of Interspirituality conference in WA state next
week, which has shaped up wonderfully.  The schedule is currently under FAQ's

http://www.satyana-conferences.org/

And here is the link for some of the coverage on the Lantern Floating ceremony
in Central Park that closed the UN, Contemplative Alliance, Shinnyo-en, Global
Peace Initiative of Women International Day of Peace program this weekend--

Live Trading News Shinnyo Lantern Floating For Peace Draws Thousands Of New ...
PR Newswire (press release)-Sep 22, 2013
Her Holiness Shinso Ito, Head Priest of Shinnyo-en, an international ... the
Shinnyo Lantern Floating for Peace at Trump Rink in New York ... The Shinnyo
Lantern Floating is based on a traditional Buddhist ceremony and has ..