[gha] Fwd: from Tom : thank you very much

  • From: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 17:56:36 -0500

Great news for Australia!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: from Tom : thank you very much
To: Tom Pompowski <dn9.1819@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Michael Greaney <mgreaney@xxxxxxxx>

 Dear Tom,

You have made my day.  The initiative you and your wife have taken to
introduce friends in Australia to the Just Third Way, plus the launching of
your ownershipforall.org webpage, among open-minded Australians are two
important moves for our global movement.  Given the recent national
elections in Australia, Australian political leaders might be more ready
politically and economically today to adopt the Capital Homestead
Act<http://www.cesj.org/homestead/summary-cha.htm>than politicians in
the United States or other countries.  No power in the
world will be able to prevent Australia from pioneering the Just Third Way
and other nations will surely follow.

Regarding my willingness to offer a live lecture on Capital Homesteading
for presentation via social media on Friday, October 4th at 9 pm Washington
time, it should go without saying, I would be honored to make a 20-30
minute presentation , followed by a 90 minute question-and-answer session.

I suggest we open the lecture with the two-minute video with musical
background on the Four Pillars of an Economically Just Society you have
inserted under "Learn" on your new website.  Before presenting the specific
monetary, tax, inheritance law and other key reforms needed to grow the
economy, create millions of new private sector jobs and enable every
citizen to become a capital owner, I would offer brief explanations of the
the three Kelso-Adler principles of Economic Justice, binary economic
theory and the new role of property in a more just free market system.

You might want to make copies of the Capital Homestead
flyer<http://www.cesj.org/thirdway/thirdway-intro.htm>and the
Summary <http://www.cesj.org/homestead/summary-cha.htm> to be distributed
to participants on Wednesday or Thursday before the event.

Please let me know whether my suggestions are acceptable to you and whether
you'd like another Skype teleconference this week to discuss how I can be
of further help in your work in Australia and whether you have a contact at
the Vatican or in Poland to help in getting our principles of economic
justice included in an encyclical by Pope Francis to address global poverty.

I have taken the liberty of sending our exchange to the core CESJ network
to keep them abreast of your extraordinary work for the Just Third Way.

With warm regards,

Norman G. Kurland, J.D.
Center for Economic and Social Justice (CESJ)
P.O. Box 40711, Washington, DC 20016
(O) 703-243-5155, (F) 703-243-5935
(E) thirdway@xxxxxxxx
(Web) http://www.cesj.org

"Own or be owned."

On 9/24/13 11:21 AM, Tom Pompowski wrote:

Dear Dr. Kurland, Thank you very much for your generous gift of great
books. We received them today afternoon.

 Today we also launched our website which will be our instrument to reach
lay people.

 It is integrated with our pages on Facebook, Twitter and Google +. We will
also launch our page on LinkedIn soon. We want to gradually strengthen our
presence in other platforms of social media.

 Obviously we pursue our efforts to transmit the knowledge in so-called
real world.

 Last weekend my wife and I hosted dinner for our friends. Afterwards they
asked me to tell them about the Just Third Way. I did my best. I share
materials and before they even reached their home they called us to say
that they want to help us in our work to make Just Third Way known.

 It would be great to spend some time to discuss Just Third Way more
deeply. I wanted to ask you kindly whether you would agree to lecture us
and also two other people who would like to be also messengers,
communicators of Just Third Way here. One of them works for local council
so it will be also great if he understans Just Third Way and be able to
pass share it.

 Would you be able to lecture about Capital Homesteading? I think it will
be interesting to hear the whole presentation - not from video - but given
by you. It would be great also to have some question and answer session. My
wife and I want to connect fast speed Internet for that occasion to be able
to have smooth connections. We will also instal big televsion and camera
that you could see us while you will be speaking.

 I thought about the first Friday of October in the evening ? Would it be
possible for you?

 Warm regards,