[gha] Re: Short memo

  • From: "Martin, Glen" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Dr. Timi Ecimovic" <timi.ecimovic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bobdyck@xxxxxx" <bobdyck@xxxxxx>, "chumakov@xxxxxxxxxx" <chumakov@xxxxxxxxxx>, "garf@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <garf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "jha911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jha911@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lgrinin@xxxxxxx" <lgrinin@xxxxxxx>, "makalex@xxxxxxxx" <makalex@xxxxxxxx>, "margeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <margeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "mulej@xxxxxxxxx" <mulej@xxxxxxxxx>, "nibiryukov@xxxxxxxxx" <nibiryukov@xxxxxxxxx>, "nicolop@xxxxxxxxx" <nicolop@xxxxxxxxx>, "orgdoctor@xxxxxxx" <orgdoctor@xxxxxxx>, "Predsednik Momir Djurovic" <momirdj@xxxxx>, "Prof. Dr. Raoul Weiler" <raoul.weiler@xxxxxxxxxx>, "rdidone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <rdidone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "rwflint@xxxxxxxxx" <rwflint@xxxxxxxxx>, "saitkacapor@xxxxxxxxx" <saitkacapor@xxxxxxxxx>, "skulic@xxxxxxx" <skulic@xxxxxxx>, "zvonimir.separovic@xxxxxxxxxxx" <zvonimir.separovic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 09:01:00 +0000

Dear friends,  I am forwarding this “short memo” from Dr. Timi Ecimovic with a
final paragraph (#3) that I added to it.   Yours in peace and hope,

Dr. Glen T. Martin

President, World Constitution and Parliament Association (WCPA)
www.worldparliament-gov.org<http://www.worldparliament-gov.org/>
President, Institute on World Problems (IOWP)
www.worldproblems.net<http://www.worldproblems.net/>
Professor, Philosophy and Peace Studies, Radford University
www.radford.edu/gmartin<http://www.radford.edu/gmartin>
Laureate, GUSI Peace Prize International