[gha] Re: Short memo

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin, Glen" <gmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 19:22:08 -0300

Hi Glen

please  kindly forward this message and futute messaages like this one  to
wwpoenglish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (WWPO Worldwide peace organization to whom you
are member) so all Ngo directors and peacebuilders  as common citizens
around the world will read it  (Ernesto Kahan, Evelin Lindner,  Ada
Aharoni, Harold Becker , laj Utreja, Surendra Pathak, Carlos Garrido Chalen
, IFLAC members in Argentina, and other countries and more)

*María Cristina Azcona*
*@macazcona*

*María Cristina Azcona*