[gha] Re : new book "Awakening the Hidden Genius- A Dynamic Pedagogy to Teach Art Basics"

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx, gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:08:27 +0000 (GMT)

ps. sorry in my last phrase, i meant if an article which is a condensed version
of this book would be interesting for our new Global Peace Science , i be glad
to write it. Just let me know please what you think.

thanks

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

En date de : Jeu 12.12.13, Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

 Objet: [gha] new book "Awakening the Hidden Genius- A Dynamic Pedagogy to
Teach Art Basics"
 À: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
 Cc: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Jeudi 12 décembre 2013, 10h54

 Dear GHA members

 First of all my apologies for having been silent for a while
 and not having sent the photos and report of our fantastic
 event with dearest Leo and Julia in St Petersburg yet. All
 the photos are online together with reviews, if I may send
 the links please, would that be easier instead of a Words
 Doc ? What do you think dear Leo ?

 Here are photos of the event, which you can upload on the
 GHA website if you like:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.625082434192516.1073741833.377758578924904&type=3

 Here some review on it:

http://eapgroup.com/index.php/2013/08/17/lida-sherafatmand-early-milestones-of-an-inner-journey/

 On Tuesday 10th December as you know it was International
 Human Rights Day. I presented my newly written book and gave
 workshops on it at the University of Malta. The book is
 called "Awakening the Hidden Genius, A Dynamic Pedagogy to
 Teach Art Basics".

 This book presents technical information in art by linking
 them to the spiritual understandings in life, and helps the
 students to reach their inner space if unlimited potential
 and connect to the rest of humanity and the divine. It also
 encourages the children to find the enthusiasm to develop
 themselves as human beings.

 As you know the highest resource that any country has is its
 PEOPLE! So if the people invest in themselves to develop and
 become strong both in their minds, hearts and wisdom, then
 there is no need for weapons industry to make money or to
 show force. As a small action to contribute to the new
 generation's development and education, I put together all
 the experience with children in the past years, together
 with my own training as a painter, and researcher in
 international relations, to come up with something simple to
 use- which is this book.

 If anyone is interested to make translations in any of the
 following languages please get in touch with me:

 Italian, Russian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Croatian, Persian,
 Spanish, Portuguese.

 I would like to ask Leo and Glenn, if you think an article
 on the methodology in this book, which is about how art
 education can help also peace because it taps into our human
 development and connection, I be glad to write it according
 to the deadlines we have.

 With Warmest Regards

 Lida