[gha] new book "Awakening the Hidden Genius- A Dynamic Pedagogy to Teach Art Basics"

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:54:00 +0000 (GMT)

Dear GHA members

First of all my apologies for having been silent for a while and not having
sent the photos and report of our fantastic event with dearest Leo and Julia in
St Petersburg yet. All the photos are online together with reviews, if I may
send the links please, would that be easier instead of a Words Doc ? What do
you think dear Leo ?

Here are photos of the event, which you can upload on the GHA website if you

Here some review on it:

On Tuesday 10th December as you know it was International Human Rights Day. I
presented my newly written book and gave workshops on it at the University of
Malta. The book is called "Awakening the Hidden Genius, A Dynamic Pedagogy to
Teach Art Basics".

This book presents technical information in art by linking them to the
spiritual understandings in life, and helps the students to reach their inner
space if unlimited potential and connect to the rest of humanity and the
divine. It also encourages the children to find the enthusiasm to develop
themselves as human beings.

As you know the highest resource that any country has is its PEOPLE! So if the
people invest in themselves to develop and become strong both in their minds,
hearts and wisdom, then there is no need for weapons industry to make money or
to show force. As a small action to contribute to the new generation's
development and education, I put together all the experience with children in
the past years, together with my own training as a painter, and researcher in
international relations, to come up with something simple to use- which is this

If anyone is interested to make translations in any of the following languages
please get in touch with me:

Italian, Russian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Croatian, Persian, Spanish, Portuguese.

I would like to ask Leo and Glenn, if you think an article on the methodology
in this book, which is about how art education can help also peace because it
taps into our human development and connection, I be glad to write it according
to the deadlines we have.

With Warmest Regards

Painter and poet,
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
Paris and Malta