[gha] Re: Re : Re: The Term/Title for Global Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting up to October 23

  • From: "Julia Budnikova" <msssm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 21:55:15 +0400

Dear Lida, very original remark and psychologically right!
Successes in your work!
With love
Julia

 Date: Mercredi 23 octobre 2013, 8h45

 Re: [gha] Re: The Term/Title for Global
 Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting up to
 October 23

 Dear Leo,
 the Greek term sounds quite
 beautiful
 David

 From: Leo
   Semashko
 To: PAMELA
   STANSFIELD
   Global Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting
 up to October
   23

 Dear
   David,

 Thanks for your voting.

 To make it known to all, I
   am sending it to all.

 -----
   Global Peace Science (GPS): PEACELOVELOGY? GHA Key Voting
 up to October
   23

 Dear Leo,
   vote YES to Number 1