[gha] Re: FInal article and poems by Dr Apostolos J Paschos for the new book of GHA Global Peace Science

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:46:15 +0300

Dear Leo,

waiting to point of view by Apostolos and Athanassios
I propose my own, using the Greek word, like

by the way this word Irene is used in our language complex with other words
eg in the courts, Irenodikis, irenodikeion. In peace matters,  ireneftis,
irenikos, irenopoios, irenofilos,  I may set too many words for.

with harmonious and irenikes wishes
Takis Ioannides