[gha] Re : Invitation to view and comment on the GHA Video "Social Genome of Peace from Harmony" - this is very important for our spiritual harmony and peacemaking energy

  • From: Lida Sherafatmand <lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 09:49:18 +0100 (BST)

Thanks dear Leo

I had already displayed it on my public page on Facebook...I'm going to do it
again and invite people for commenting..

Keep well
and thanks so much for all your hard work

Lida

Lida Sherafatmand,

Painter and poet,
www.lidsher.com
GHA Board Vice-president,
President, GHA Female Contest: "Muse of Harmony"
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=474
The ABC of Harmony coauthor
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478
Paris and Malta

 Objet: [gha] Invitation to view and comment on the GHA Video "Social Genome of
 À: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Mercredi 3 juillet 2013, 9h38

 Invitation to view and
 comment on the GHA Video "Social Genome of Peace from
 Harmony" - this is very important for our spiritual
 harmony and peacemaking energy

 Dear GHA Members and Friends,

 Although GHA announced summer holidays in July - August, I
 like to invite you to view and comment the GHA peacemaking
 and scientific Video - only 8 minutes - "Social Genome
 of Peace from Harmony" - SOCIONOME - http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA - It is very
important for the
 GHA, for the Nobel Peace Prize. It is very important for the
 harmonious enlightenment and understanding of SOCIONOME as
 scientific compacted knowledge, as the ABC of
 Harmony (theory of social harmony,
 harmonious civilization and peace from harmony) compressed
 to a minimum, to one scheme on one page. This is a
 fundamental social scientific knowledge! Its possession
 gives us colossal advantages in all areas of life. Because
 SOCIONOME is an integral model of social harmony and model
 of all the social sciences, necessary for Global Peace. So:

 SOCIONOME -
 Social Genome of Peace from Harmony is an integrated social model
 of a global society in all its theoretical dimensions and
 scientific models: sociological, statistical, economic,
 political, information, humanitarian, demographic,
 historical, sociocybernetical, financial, environmental,
 juridical, synergetic, educational, mathematical and so
 more. SOCIONOME is logical mechanism and scientific
 instrument to develop and integrate global social sciences
 in synergy that make up in a whole the fundamental
 science of Global Peace.

 Our Comparative Sociological Statistical Study (CSSS) of
 dynamics of spheral classes of the population in four
 countries - India, USA, Russia and Kazakhstan
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579), based on SOCIONOME, on integration
 of the two global sciences - global sociology and global
 statistics - this is only
 one step of science up to global peace. This
 step opens up a real opportunity to begin a conscious
 (scientific) practical building Global Peace in the 21st
 century everywhere. (Link to the CSSS titled: "One Step up to
 Global Peace" is opened on the main page of
 our website: www.peacefromharmony.org).

 In this is inestimable peacemaking meaning of SOCIONOME. But
 it should be understood. If we are peacemakers, we need this
 understanding, the best way for that is to watch and comment
 the GHA Videos - only 8 minutes! Please, watch, comment,
 discuss and invite your friends and students to it! Please,
 send these comments to me so I can post them on the special
 page of our website with the video scenario here:

 www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=578

 Therefore, your familiarity with this video and its comments
 will be very useful for you as peacemakers, as scientists
 and as activists of social harmony. I hope for your
 understanding.

 With love best harmony wishes on summer vacation,

 State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,

 Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;

 Director, GHA Website "Peace from
 Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org

 World Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony
 Base:

 GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:

 P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

 Address: 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356,
 Russia

 Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn