[gha] Invitation to view and comment on the GHA Video "Social Genome of Peace from Harmony" - this is very important for our spiritual harmony and peacemaking energy

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:38:59 +0400

Dear GHA Members and Friends,

Although GHA announced summer holidays in July - August, I like to invite you
to view and comment the GHA peacemaking and scientific Video - only 8 minutes -
"Social Genome of Peace from Harmony" - SOCIONOME - http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA
- It is very important for the GHA, for the Nobel Peace Prize. It is very
important for the harmonious enlightenment and understanding of SOCIONOME as
scientific compacted knowledge, as the ABC of Harmony (theory of social
harmony, harmonious civilization and peace from harmony) compressed to a
minimum, to one scheme on one page. This is a fundamental social scientific
knowledge! Its possession gives us colossal advantages in all areas of life.
Because SOCIONOME is an integral model of social harmony and model of all the
social sciences, necessary for Global Peace. So:

SOCIONOME - Social Genome of Peace from Harmony is an integrated social model
of a global society in all its theoretical dimensions and scientific models:
sociological, statistical, economic, political, information, humanitarian,
demographic, historical, sociocybernetical, financial, environmental,
juridical, synergetic, educational, mathematical and so more. SOCIONOME is
logical mechanism and scientific instrument to develop and integrate global
social sciences in synergy that make up in a whole the fundamental science of
Global Peace.

Our Comparative Sociological Statistical Study (CSSS) of dynamics of spheral
classes of the population in four countries - India, USA, Russia and Kazakhstan
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=579), based on SOCIONOME, on
integration of the two global sciences - global sociology and global statistics
- this is only one step of science up to global peace. This step opens up a
real opportunity to begin a conscious (scientific) practical building Global
Peace in the 21st century everywhere. (Link to the CSSS titled: "One Step up to
Global Peace" is opened on the main page of our website:
www.peacefromharmony.org).

In this is inestimable peacemaking meaning of SOCIONOME. But it should be
understood. If we are peacemakers, we need this understanding, the best way for
that is to watch and comment the GHA Videos - only 8 minutes! Please, watch,
comment, discuss and invite your friends and students to it! Please, send these
comments to me so I can post them on the special page of our website with the
video scenario here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=578

Therefore, your familiarity with this video and its comments will be very
useful for you as peacemakers, as scientists and as activists of social
harmony. I hope for your understanding.

With love best harmony wishes on summer vacation,

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;