[gha] Re: Poem for International Day of Peace + your opinion about the GHA new book

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 15:55:26 +0100 (BST)

Dear all,

For this day, the occasion of the World Day of Peace, As a human who knows no
hatred or resentment, perhaps,at the time  of pressures or or disease, I can
not control myself, but my words ,  I think that are stay   the standard of
respect. For those I had repproches I ask them eternnel forgiveness.
to this day I offer this little poem:
 That the world lives in peace
 I Think  a flower that brings us
adopt a thought that pleases us
spread hatred between us
Peace is not a day
peace is our daly gesture
this gesture is free and simple
Antwerp a behaviuor the others
without borders or barriers
it is a sacrifice for tolerance
this is a friendly exchange.

With tolerance  peace and love

Ammar Banni/Algeria

________________________________
 De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Samedi 21 septembre 2013 15h59
Objet : [gha] Re: Poem for International Day of Peace + your opinion about the
GHA new book

Re: Poem for International Day of Peace + your opinion about the GHA new book
Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your wonderful poem to the 21st September, IDP!

I happy congratulate with it all GHA members! The GHA unprecedented
contribution in this day and especially to World Peace are the GHA peace books
and projects, the aegis of whicj is the GHA new Book: Global Peace Science: The
First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human.

Dear Muhammad, we do not see your YES or NO for this book. Please, could we
know it? Thank you.

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;
GHA Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
My Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;