[gha] Re: Poem for International Day of Peace + your opinion about the GHA new book

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Muhammad Yunus Khan <yunushavaida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:59:43 +0400

Dear Muhammad,

Thank you very much for your wonderful poem to the 21st September, IDP!

I happy congratulate with it all GHA members! The GHA unprecedented
contribution in this day and especially to World Peace are the GHA peace books
and projects, the aegis of whicj is the GHA new Book: Global Peace Science: The
First Common Good for the 21st Century and every Human.

Dear Muhammad, we do not see your YES or NO for this book. Please, could we
know it? Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;