[gha] May I have your attention please

  • From: kamlesh chaure <kamlesh.chaure@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:30:45 +0530

Dear All Respected Members of GHA

Hope you will receive this mail in best of your health.

I am writing to you all regarding an e-mail from (GAOFHD) Global Aid
Organization for Human Development, for attending the International
conference on Violence, Human Trafficking, and Child Protection against
Forced Labor, taking place from May 21st – 24th 2013 in the United States
and in Madrid Spain from May 27th – 31st 2013 sent by Ms. Julie Nelson Western
Regional Representative. I think it may be a fraud. I request you all
please take necessary precautions when you are going to contact the same.

With regards.

Thanking you

Sincerely

Dr. Kamlesh Choure