[gha] Last three original articles

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:53:02 +0400

Dear GHA friends,

I like to send for your discussion and editing within 2 days the following last
three original articles in the GHA unprecedented project of interfaith harmony

Robert D. Crane. Global Awakening: Toward the Interfaith Harmony of Global
Daurenbek Aubakir. Archaic Syncretism of Harmony in the Ancient Religion of
Tatomir Ion-Marius. Planting the Holy Thorn and Peace Pole in Glastonbury Town

Please, edit only the texts in attachment, only in the proposed text format,
which is one for all the articles, keeping all the technical features: font,
font size, margins, blanks between the words, headers design and endings, etc.
They can not be changed. Send, please, you article text to me need only into
attachment. Thank you.

Especially we wait Bruce’s editing. Thank very much to him.

Best wishes for interfaith harmony, with love,