[gha] Re: Letter from the Nobel Committee

  • From: Jacqueline Ripstein <jripstein8@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 09:42:52 -0400

Congratulations to you dear Leo and to All!

Jacqueline Ripstein
Fine Artist & Art Healing Pioneer & World Peace Envoy
*United Nations ECOSOC representative of the International Association
of Educators for World Peace.

http://www.jacquelineripstein.com info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.TheArtofHealingArt.com
www.IAEWP.net
Facebook --> http:/www.facebook.com/artistjacquelineripstein
Fax 305 682 8940

One Voice...One humanity...Peace to all!