[gha] Re: Letter from the Nobel Committee

  • From: ammar banni <ammarbanni@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:54:00 +0100 (BST)

Dear Leo and all,
Congratulations to  GHA and it's president!
 With and harmony.
Ammar Banni

________________________________
 De : Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
À : gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé le : Dimanche 16 juin 2013 12h29
Objet : [gha] Letter from the Nobel Committee

Letter from the Nobel Committee
Dear GHA Members,

I am happy to share with you the nice news for us. Yesterday I received the
Nobel Committee's letter of April 8, 2013:

“Dear Sir,
The Norwegian Nobel Committee has received your proposal for the 2013 Nobel
Peace Prize. This year 259 candidates have been registered. The name of the
prize recipient for 2013 will be announced on October 11. Sincerely, Secretary,
Signature.”

This letter means that the GHA is recognized as one of the 259 candidates for
the Nobel Peace Prize 2013.

I recall my nomination, which we discussed and approved in July 2012:

"Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013 of the Global Harmony Association
on behalf of the co-authors international group (76 co-authors from 26
countries) of the book: The ABC of Harmony for World Peace, Harmonious
Civilization and Tetranet Thinking, Global Textbook, by Dr. Leo Semashko,
Project Manager, Editor in Chief and GHA 75 coauthors from  26 countries (first
published in English in India, New Delhi, Doosra Mat Prakashan, 2012, 334
pages, ISBN – 978-81-923108-6-2) as an unprecedented in world history
scientific and spiritual peacemaking instrument to achieve world peace from
conscious social harmony through a global harmonious education and
enlightenment in this ABC."

The GHA ten distinguished professors also sent similar nomination to the Nobel
Committee:
Vladimir Bransky, Alexander Subetto, Erika Lazarova, Bishnu Pathak, Ernesto
Kahan, Norman Kurland, Glen Martin, François Houtart, Matjaz Mulej and Rudolf
Siebert. Again, we sincerely thank them. They, obviously, received or will
receive such feedback from the Committee.

Of course, we all understand that, reasoning mathematically, the chance of one
of the 259 - it's a very small chance. But it is not zero! This is important.
But the choice will be not mathematical, and on social and peacemaking
importance. We'll find out about it on October 11.

We'll hope for the best and at the same time we will prepare ourselves to
repeat the GHA nomination after it for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2014. After
all, the GHA peace merits and achievements are constantly growing, with which
grow and our chances for this award. GHA has earned it by law for 8 years of
unprecedented peace activity through promotion of global harmony and harmonious
education in 46 GHA projects, each of which is a peace project, but in its own
way.

In any case, we have every reason to be proud of GHA official recognition as a
candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize in 2013.

I am happy to congratulate all of us on this!

State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute, Russia;
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/leo.semashko?ref=tn_tnmn