[gha] Re: Innisfree Poetry Journal Volume 16 Released

  • From: Sunita Singh-Sengupta <sunita.singhsengupta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 18:19:21 +0530

Congratulations Bruce!

--
*In the service of Sri Ramakrishna!*

Regards,
*
*
*Sunita Singh Sengupta, Ph.D.*
Homi Bhabha Fellow
Formerly Professor of Behavioural Sciences, IIM Calcutta
Currently Professor of Organizational Behaviour
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi (www.fms.edu)
Delhi – 110 007

 &
*Founder & Honorary Convener*
Integrating Spirituality and Organizational Leadership Foundation
(www.isolindia.org)
ISOL Research Foundation (www.isolresearchfoundation.org)
Vedic Foundations of Indian Management(www.vfim.co.in)
ISOL Center For Consciousness Studies (www.iccs.co.in)
Academy of Value Based Management (www.academyofvaluebasedmanagement.co.in)

*Administrative Office:*

C-17, Raj International Business Centre,
Gurunanak Pura, Laxminagar, Near Scope Minar
Delhi-110 092
India

*Contact Details:*

Cell Number: 91+9873167484, 91+9873167405
Residence No. 011 27662844

Email:               sunita.singhsengupta@xxxxxxx
Alternate email: sengupta.sunitasingh@xxxxxxxxx
Skype Name: sunitasinghsengupta