[gha] Re: Innisfree Poetry Journal Volume 16 Released

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bruce Cook <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:26:27 +0400

Dear Bruce,

Thank you very much for your excellent THE INNISFREE POETRY JOURNAL!

It will be great if you and your Poetry Website will be publish the GHA Poets
poems, which I can not publish on the GHA Website.

May be your could open the special section on your website with the Title: GHA
HARMONY POETRY or similar?

Is it possible for you?

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;