[gha] Re: Harmony Seminar + YOUR PRESENTATION ON IT THE GHA INTERFAITH HARMONY PROJECT

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: abbas panakkal <apanakkal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 08:56:21 +0400

Dear Abbas,

Many thanks for your valuable information about Harmony Seminar in Malaysia,
Kuala Lumpur, February 26-27, as presented in the attachment. Now we have the
opportunity to compare our project (www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541)
with other project, to see their dignities, preferences and mutual complement
each other. You could write about 2-3 pages in our project. OK?

I primarily studied the site and responded by the following remark:

The Global Harmony Association (GHA: www.peacefromharmony.org) is happy to
congratulate Mr. Yasser Mohammad Abdo Yamani with Interfaith Harmony Award 2013
and invite his to participate in the GHA Interfaith Harmony Project based on
the ABC of Harmony and Global Harmonious Education
(www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541). Eradicating the poverty through
charity - it's a great idea of Islam. But it requires the addition of a
harmonious education that provides harmonious consciousness as the deepest and
reliable spiritual foundation for sustainable interfaith harmony and
eradicating the poverty. The idea was profound development in this GHA Global
Project in its 30 articles of 27 authors from 14 countries. GHA will be glad to
cooperate with Mr. Yasser Mohammad Abdo Yamani and all those who share the idea
of ??harmonious education as the main way for interfaith harmony, tolerance,
eradication of poverty and other social pathologies. GHA is ready to offer the
necessary program of harmonious education, professors and global textbooks
(especially the ABC of Harmony) for it to any University/Academy in the world.

Of course, I'd like to participate in this Seminar together with 2-3 colleagues
of our project. But unfortunately we do not have the funds for this trip. In
this regard, I am pleased to offer you as the GHA Vice-President and as the
Seminar Coordinator, to provide a presentation of the GHA Project for 20-30
minutes, if possible. If you agree to prepare this presentation and speak with
it in the Seminar (how many minutes is given to each speaker?) as the GHA
Ambassador for Interfaith Harmony, I'll be happy to assist you in the creation
of this presentation, and we will discuss it together.

The key problem here, as you understand, ? it is your consent. Do you agree to
present the GHA Project to the Seminar in Kuala Lumpur? Your presentation of
this project in Malaysia will open up the doors of the Islamic and Asian
Universities/Academies for the GHA projects, first interfaith and including for
your documentary on the ABC of Harmony. This will be your great contribution to
global harmony. Could we hope on your agreement? Thank you.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;