[gha] Re: GHA-Africa Honorary Patron - Ayo's Report is published

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:24:32 +0400

Dear Ayo,

Thank you very much for your important trip in Nigeria and for your excellent
report about it, which I was happy to publish on special page: Oba Alayeluwa
Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, Alaafin of Oyo: HONORARY PATRON of GHA-AFRICA:
http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=591, together with other four
documents for the GHA-Africa Honorary Patron.

What is your opinion about this publication? Thank you.

From: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 2:09 PM
Subject: Re: For the GHA Board Approval - Final
To: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Prof Bishnu Pathak <pathakbishnu@xxxxxxxxx>, Dr Madhu Krishan
<madhujesus@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Kanak Dugar <kanakmaldugar@xxxxxxxxx>, Surendra
Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>, Justo Bolekia Boleka <bolekiaj@xxxxxxx>,
"kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx" <kurtjohnsonisd@xxxxxxxxx>, Charles Mercieca
<mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <nina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "- Prof.
Ernesto Kahan" <EKahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx"
<lidasherafatmand@xxxxxxxxx>, ** Meli Habyarimana <haheli2001@xxxxxxxx>,
"navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx" <navidnia@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx"
<psoleil5@xxxxxxxxx>, María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>, Светлана
Кусковская <svetlana-5506@xxxxx>, AK Merchant <ak9merchant@xxxxxxxxx>,
"tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx" <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>, Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>,
Odoh Diego Okenyodo <okenyodo@xxxxxxxxx>, msssm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
nina_yudina@xxxxx, Uraz Baimuratov <uraz.baimuratov@xxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Cook
<cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx>, "ericalazarova@xxxxxxxxx" <ericalazarova@xxxxxxxxx>,
"nsravi@xxxxxxxx" <nsravi@xxxxxxxx>, "umaraabu@xxxxxxxxx" <umaraabu@xxxxxxxxx>,
"sanbunpublishers@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sanbunpublishers@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Alex Semashko
<mch4842@xxxxxxxxx>, "re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "R.
Kaziyeva" <RKaziyeva@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Leo,

Warm greetings.
Could you please find in the attachments: a report of my trip to Nigeria on
behalf of GHA, my letter of address and pictures.
As soon as the design of the cover of the GPS is approved and sent to me, i
will send it to our new GHA - Africa patron.
I will get his certificate printed and laminated. However, i will not be able
to present it to him any time soon.
I will certainly make sure i present it to him as soon as i can. I have been so
pretty busy. I had to quickly write this report and send it today please.

With profound harmony,

Ayo Ayoola-Amale,
President, GHA- Africa.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Board Members,

Thank you very much for your approval of these texts (in attachment) and
especially Bruce for them editing and Bishnu for his design suggestion, which
we will discuss later. (I changed the cover color to blue - it is a color of
harmony - as another variant. What you think about it?)

Now Ayo could send these documents to the GHA-Africa Honorary Patron for his
consideration as the GHA official invitation. Ayo could edit them in some
details.

What think Ayo about this? When and how she could make it? Thank you for
response about it for the GHA Board members. We wait your report about your
great trip.