[gha] Re: GHA Video – SOCIONOME of HARMONY: Zeitgeist, Arrow of Future and Mind of Coming Leader

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 15:25:41 +0400

Dear Ayo,

Thank you very much for your high praise of the GHA video.

You are offered a good idea. But in order to carry out its necessary funding.
If we would were terrorists, we would find it quickly in our militaristic
civilization with a global financial dictatorship, in which peacekeeping
harmony virtually devoid of any financial support.

We have to learn how to earn money from the harmony. But so far we have not
found the brave people in the GHA, whom would be able to do so. Maybe you find
them?

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:21:38 +0400
To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Arrow of Future and Mind of Coming Leader.

Dear GHA Members, Friends,

I am happy to inform you that after nearly two months of work was created the
GHA Video film - SOCIONOME of HARMONY: Zeitgeist, Arrow of Future and Mind of
Coming Leader. It is dedicated to the ABC of Harmony, its holistic social
genome of society, abbreviated - SOCIONOME, which join 16 fundamental elements
of social harmony. This is a new step towards harmonious enlightenment and
education.

Screenwriter: Leo Semashko.
Music: Leonid Timoshenko, "Harmonious Civilization" and
           Paul Hindemith, "Harmony of World"
Filmmaker: Ivan Ivanov.

The video is made in the Russian language and is here:
http://youtu.be/QO-IOENp76M - 6 minutes. Within a month, it will be translated
into English.

Please, feel free to widely disseminate and publish the video address.

I express my heartfelt thanks to Ivan Ivanov, GHA Technical Director for his
great work with this film.

We welcome all comments and suggestions. Thank you.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
__._,_.___
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (2)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
www.peacefromharmony.org.
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback

.