[gha] GHA Video – SOCIONOME of HARMONY: Zeitgeist, Arrow of Future and Mind of Coming Leader.

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 21:21:38 +0400

Dear GHA Members, Friends,

I am happy to inform you that after nearly two months of work was created the
GHA Video film - SOCIONOME of HARMONY: Zeitgeist, Arrow of Future and Mind of
Coming Leader. It is dedicated to the ABC of Harmony, its holistic social
genome of society, abbreviated - SOCIONOME, which join 16 fundamental elements
of social harmony. This is a new step towards harmonious enlightenment and

Screenwriter: Leo Semashko.
Music: Leonid Timoshenko, "Harmonious Civilization" and
           Paul Hindemith, "Harmony of World"
Filmmaker: Ivan Ivanov.

The video is made in the Russian language and is here:
http://youtu.be/QO-IOENp76M - 6 minutes. Within a month, it will be translated
into English.

Please, feel free to widely disseminate and publish the video address.

I express my heartfelt thanks to Ivan Ivanov, GHA Technical Director for his
great work with this film.

We welcome all comments and suggestions. Thank you.