[gha] Fwd: [gha-peace] Re: current lack of harmony ++ PLEASE, USE ONLY ONE, LEGAL ADDRESS: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

  • From: María Cristina Azcona <mcrisazcona@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:58:56 -0300

Out of my email till August 1

*María Cristina Azcona*

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014-07-01 6:36 GMT-03:00
Subject: [gha-peace] Re: current lack of harmony ++ PLEASE, USE ONLY ONE,
LEGAL ADDRESS: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
To: "Redacted sender Robtweir@xxxxxxx for DMARC" <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Dear Robert,

I appreciate your concern about the atmosphere of harmony in the GHA, and
your recognition of Tetrasociology.

Yes, we lost harmony within GHA because direct enemies of GPS like Glenn,
who started war against it. Yes, everything, starting with Glen and etc.,
are ignorant in Rosenberg teachings and demonstrate violent communication.
I am only the defending GPS and GHA from enemies therefore forced to use
their language. The situation is very acute.

It is associated *with revolutionary science GPS, which enemies (the CIA
first through Glen and etc.) are doing everything to destroy it, GHA and me
as its initiator*.

Solution to this problem I see to release the GHA from its enemies and to
update its membership in the next year.

Prior to the completion of the GPS book in January 2015 *I will not hold
any organizational reforms*. If you see any possibility of radically
restore harmony in the GHA using Rosenberg teachings, I'll be happy to
support you in this, but no more, because *I have no time for anything else
other than GPS book, which we must publish in January 2015*. Please be
initiated to follow and practice Rosenberg teachings in GHA *if you can*.
We will be very grateful to you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=585

PS. About my health I wrote, you do not read it??? All are ignoring
this!!!: *PS.* *I have to inform everyone that due to the extreme shortage
of time for GPS, my bad health and vision (I can only read the large
font), I will not read and respond to any letters, except GPS. I ask to
understand and forgive me for it*.