[gha] Re: Fwd: Re: POEM - PEACELOVELOGY

  • From: ADOLF SHVEDCHIKOV <adolfps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:56:04 -0800

Dear Hedva Bachrach! Many thanks for your kindness! Here you will find
Russian/
English version of my new book "Lyrics" written in Moscow this summer and
autumn. I would be very happy if Russian people in Israel could read read
this book.
Unfortunately, my poetical English is not good enough, but I hope that
people will
read with pleasure my rhymed Russian poems. I'll be glad to obtain the
comments
from Russian-speaking readers. If my poetry will be interesting for your
readers,
maybe some Editor will find possible to publish my poems in Israel.

Thank you very much again. I hope to be in contact with you.

Friendly yours,   Adolf Shvedchikov