[gha] Re: Fwd: 10 October: UN DAY AGAINST CAPITAL PUNISHMENT

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 18:36:36 +0300

On 03/10/2013 13:43, Muhammad Yunus Khan wrote:*life for me is sacred, and the dignity of life is sacred. This is why in our first cultural decrees it is written THOU SHALT NOT KILL. This refers to everybody, to terror groups, to armies, to criminals and also to Justice systems. Hedva Rabinson Bachrach*

I agree with Rene Wadlow fully. It has been one of my most important objectives to support any campaign against death penalty.