[gha] Re: My Yes for the Rules + My article for Global Peace Science

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 15:43:30 +0400

Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your support of our Rules for Global Peace Science
(GPS) book that you have realized by your wonderful theoretical article (see
attachment) for this book of GHA.

You showed to all by your practical example in this paper that these Rules are
"open to new strategies, theories, philosophies, principles and practices of
peace," as Didi wrote. These Rules do not prevent them, and help them find a
place in the GHA universal peace theory, complement and develop it.

Your theory of peace from harmony is different from the GHA theory of peace
from harmony. But you define at the beginning of your article the relation of
your theory to the ABC of Harmony as peace theory that is enough to include
your article into the GHA book in harmony with its theory. So it was in the ABC
of Harmony, so it will be in GHA new book about GPS.

Of course, your article, as the submitted others, will be published in the GHA
new book but we will return to discuss its details in November and further.
This is our “coherent editorial policy” as Bruce wrote. Our Rules are the rules
of this policy to unite in our book in a harmonious unity of diversity of
peacemaking “strategies, theories, philosophies, principles and practices of

The author of each of them, like you, can write a brief introduction to his/her
article with a review of known sources of GHA. I, as the editor, and others GHA
members, in the process of discussing the article with the author will correct
the necessary points to provide a theoretical unity and holism for GPS book and
satisfy the requirements of the most intellectual readers and students.