[gha] Re: Fw: Happy New Year 2014

  • From: chintamani yogi <mail2cmyogi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 22:53:29 -0800 (PST)

Namaste
thank you gopala ji; what a lovely response... yes hope we will walk together
to promote peace at inner level and global level
pls keep in touch; smile..
love/prayers
cm yogi
http://www.cmyogi.org/

On Friday, December 27, 2013 12:33 PM, Gopala Mariappan <drgopala@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

DEAR CM YOGI AND ALL MEMBERS OF GHA,WISH ALL A PEACEFUL ANDPRODUCTIVE YEAR IN
ALL ACTIVITIES THAT WILL LEAD US ALL TO A PEACEFUL COEXISTANCE IRESPECTIVE OF
OUR RELIGIONS CREED AND COLOUR.YOURS IN PEACE AND LOVE PROF DR GOPALAKRISHNAN
MALAYSIA