[gha] Re: Forgive and go back to our new unprecedented projects

  • From: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:25:02 -0400

Dear Leo,

From your message, it's unclear to me how lawyers were relevant to the process of presenting or failing to present the project GHA prepared for the WIHW Competition at the UN. Is Monica a lawyer?

Is it possible that there was never any commitment from Monica to be the advocate of the proposal approved by GHA? Perhaps there was a need to offer a proposal that would be more compelling to whoever was selected to be GHA's advocate. I'm sorry I did not have the time to participate in the GHA project. Michael Greaney might have volunteered if there was more interest from those preparing the GHA project in our ideas as presented in this abstract of our longer paper on the Just Third Way <http://www.cesj.org/thirdway/paradigmpapers/jtw-greengrowth-abs.htm>.

As you know, Michael, like me, would have strongly advocated the inclusion of the Just Third Way vision of Economic Justice as a twin pillar of GHA's approach, something along the lines of the comments I made today to Bruce Cook and previously copied to you and other members of GHA.

Please know that I want you and GHA to be successful and hope that Michael and I can be more helpful in the future.

In Harmonious Peace through Compassionate Justice for all,
Norm

--
Norman G. Kurland, J.D.
President

"Own or be owned."

On 5/18/13 11:53 AM, Leo Semashko wrote:
Forgive and go back to our new unprecedented projects Dear GHA members,

I am very sorry to say that contrary to all the facts, there were lawyers no at the GHA unprecedented project of interfaith harmony, which, in practice, was thrown into basket and was not admitted to the WIHW Competition by the UN high official. This is humiliating for GHA fact. It, for some unclear reason persistently ignored. Lawyers, unfortunately, there were only for this high official contrary to all the facts. We do not see a single fact at them. They are replaced by heavy emotions. This is a misunderstanding, or perhaps purposeful action, which has the secret destructive causes and objectives contra GHA, which is not liked to many for well-known reasons.

In any case, I have to apologize before the GHA members for irresponsible emotional lawyers who neglect our interests of honesty and harmony. Everyone has the right any opinion. We can only forgive them, put an end to this bad incident and to continue our constructive work. We are waiting for new unprecedented projects.

I recognize this incident closed and invite you to a new intellectual work, which will be announced in the coming week. This is my last response on this topic.

Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org <http://www.peacefromharmony.org>
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541>;
GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478>; P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253 <http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253>;