[gha] Forgive and go back to our new unprecedented projects

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 19:53:32 +0400

Dear GHA members,

I am very sorry to say that contrary to all the facts, there were lawyers no at
the GHA unprecedented project of interfaith harmony, which, in practice, was
thrown into basket and was not admitted to the WIHW Competition by the UN high
official. This is humiliating for GHA fact. It, for some unclear reason
persistently ignored. Lawyers, unfortunately, there were only for this high
official contrary to all the facts. We do not see a single fact at them. They
are replaced by heavy emotions. This is a misunderstanding, or perhaps
purposeful action, which has the secret destructive causes and objectives
contra GHA, which is not liked to many for well-known reasons.

In any case, I have to apologize before the GHA members for irresponsible
emotional lawyers who neglect our interests of honesty and harmony. Everyone
has the right any opinion. We can only forgive them, put an end to this bad
incident and to continue our constructive work. We are waiting for new
unprecedented projects.

I recognize this incident closed and invite you to a new intellectual work,
which will be announced in the coming week. This is my last response on this