[gha] Re: CSSS Program, To Approve before June 4, 2013--Leo and his Unfounded and Unharmonious Attack on a Potential Ally - It is Norm's mistake

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Norman Kurland <thirdway@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:46:22 +0400

Dear Norm,

Thank you very much for yet another proof of my innocence and rightfulness that
I excluded you out of the CSSS Project.

Now you have freed me from any doubt on this score. Thank you for that.

You have once again confirmed that you ignore social harmony, without which
your economic justice and a third way is meaningless. You have once again shown
the GHA scientific advantage: you exclude social harmony from your paradigm,
and GHA includes economic justice in the paradigm of social harmony.

Could you include this item in your CESJ's Code of Ethics? It will make your
code more real and honest.

Best harmony wishes for your economic justice,

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;