[gha] Re: Attached is my article you suggested about wars and genocides + + Its discussion

  • From: "Bruce Cook, AuthorMe.com" <cookcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:36:10 -0700 (PDT)

Nice work, Ernesto. Thank you.

Yours in pursuit of harmony and peace,
Bruce
Bruce L. Cook, Ph.D.
President, GHA-USA
Vice-President, GHA
Director of CSSS Publishing and Editorial team
President, World Writers
Resources, Inc.
Author, Harmony of Nations: 1943 – 2020, Just Fiction Editions, 2012
1407 Getzelman Drive
Elgin, IL 60123 USA
312-859-8090
cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx
www.harmonyofnations.com
http://author-me.com
http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=544

>________________________________

 thousand dollars but did not finding even one dollar for global peace, must be
printed on the donations of the poor authors receiving 100-300 dollars a month
in countries such as Nepal, Argentina, Ghana, India, Iran, Pakistan, Russia,
Rwanda, etc.??? The United States became the world's axis of greed, extreme
individualism and militarism that has made them the main obstacle and threat to
global peace (http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2013/12/31-6). In creating
GPS we cannot cooperate with people who share the American mainstream morality.
We cannot allow that in the GPS project the rich lived at the expense of the
poor. However, these people have the possibility of moral change, worthy to
global peace. But if it does not, then let we stay in half of the coauthors but
we will protect the GHA and GPS from public shame of greed of the rich, for
which one dollar is more value than global peace!

>4. Individual logic. I, as the GHA founding president during 9 years as an
>editor and manager of its seven books and 50 projects within this time, I
>cannot expect anything like this from the GHA peacemakers even in the worst
>nightmare! Moral paralysis of greed – it is the discovery of my life for 72
>years! Our vote and discussion, as a sociological study, initiated by me,
>found this unexpected moral perversion among the GHA peacemakers. So,
>naturally, I cannot work with such people and edit their articles in a book
>devoted to global peace, for which they regretted even one symbolic dollar. I
>would be ashamed to work with them and my conscience will not allow me it. How
>it would not been bitter and difficult us in this moral conflict but it has a
>positive value in the moral catharsis and spiritual cleansing the GHA team,
>first working in the GPS creation, without which global peace is impossible.
>We will free GPS from the shame of greed and will
 preserve moral honor of the pioneers of global peace and its science. As they
say, a blessing in disguise!