[gha] Re: ++ Your Study

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Subhash Sharma" <re_see@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:15:54 +0400

Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your donation in $50 to global peace and your
statistical study of your Academy.

To facilitate the work with study, you could to entrust your accountant to
collect information on the number of teachers, students and others in your
Academy on the mentioned years in the study table.

To transfer money the best are two ways:
 2. MoneyGram - https://www.moneygram.com (9% commissions) or
3. WESTERN UNION (10% commissions) on my home address:
Lev Semashko, 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
(NOTE: My name in my passport is LEV)  Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71;

Through bank account the commissions are more than 20%