[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013 + your translation and comment

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Justo Bolekia Boleká" <bolekiaj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:46:30 +0400

Dear Dr. Justo,

Thank you very much for your strong support of the GHA letter to G20 Leaders
and for your kind words.

Now I really need your help as a translator into Spanish. Unfortunately, my
Spanish translators are silent. Could you translate into Spanish the article
"Global Peace Science" (4 + pages) within 2-3 days, which is available here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582? If necessary, I can send it as a
text attachment to E-mail.

And a small but important request also: please, comment GHA peace Video here:
http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA. We will be happy to read your comment on this
page. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;