[gha] Re: Approve the GHA Letter about Global Peace Science for G20 up to August 3, 2013

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Global Harmony Association. GHA groups." <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:55:52 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo,

Dr. Surendra Pathak, *Professor & Head, *Department of Value
Education, *Director Research
& Dean-Social Sciences** *-IASE Deemed University , Gandhi Vidya Mandir,
Sardarshahar, 331401, Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Phone: 01564 223625,
Fax- 01564-220057, 2236827, Mobile: +91-9414086007,  E-mail: *
pathak06@xxxxxxxxx*www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak   *Project Director
: **Interdisciplinary
Research Projects & World Conference on Existential Harmony **(*
www.existentialharmony.org/*) **International Associations : *Vice
President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA  (www.peacefromharmony.org), Special
Consultant :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org), Member, WCPA (www.wcpa.biz/), Member,
Advisory Board : Ground Report India
 Personal Blogs/websites : Madyasth Darshan-Sah Astitvavad
www.madhyasth-darshan.info, madhyasth-darshan.blogspot.com, www.jvidya.com,
                                             Former Director, Jeevan Vidya
Study Centre, Somaiya Vidya Vihar, Mumbai