[gha-peace] Re: Never trust superpowers

  • From: "ozemail.com.au" <mindquest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2022 21:39:52 +1100

Dear All

Glenn says — We have work to do. Let’s share our thoughts.

Here are some of my thoughts

The whole situation globally now is is a

complete scare mongering deception

produced by a small cabal of people

The whole system is basically being run by the

 trillionaires, including BlackRock and an associated consortium, with World Health, Health Organization, WHO , Bill Gates and GAVI.

Remember that every single government in the world particularly the developed world, is a corporate entity.

They are all  attached to to the World Health Organization and the World Bank, and they all signed up to receive these vaccines and to do the deals because governments get paid multi billion dollars if they sign up,

Of  course no government  is willing to change the system, particularly when this is all connected with the World Economic Forum and Karl Schwab

We are globally  in a situation rather similar to what happened with Hitler in Nazi Germany in the sense that people are being brainwashed into thinking it's okay to have the vaccines, digital passports and be digitally monitored and monetised

 This is despite the vaccines causing  severe side effects and  they are still being tested

The vaccines are not vaccines but MRNA I-injections which modify the structure of the human genome

The vaccines have already caused 1000s of deaths and severe side effects. Over 400 athletes have collapsed after receding the covid vaccines from mainly heart and cardiovascular inflammation

They may cause infertility in the future as more and more young people and the children who do not even need the vaccinations but are forced to have them . We know the MRNA vaccine spike protein settles in the ovaries and testicles

 We also know that natural immunity of this virus is much better than vaccine induced immunity,

We also know that the third commonest cause of death and morbidity in the in the world is medical treatment after cancer and cardiovascular disease, (BMJ 2016) This particularly includes the side effects of drugs including vaccines

We need  to ask questions about the vaccines , lockdowns and masks because there's no openness of dialogue available. If anybody talks about these things, they are banned. In

 Australia and Western world ,

Doctors who speak out against vaccines or even give patients the pros and cons of the vaccines are immediately suspended from practicing medicine. We're up against what is called the Great reset, where Klaus Schwab says humanity will have nothing and be happy.

It is  is a terrible indictment on humanity when one Canadian prime minister can control the thoughts and the behavior of 35 million Canadians.

This is what's happening.

There's too much of a hierarchy and control by governmental Presidents , Prime ministers and officials who are often psychopathic and narcissistic.

We have to get back to global peace and this is not just global peace in the sense of nuclear disarmament but global peace in the sense of looking at our origins and the true nature of who we are,

Leo Semashko thinks that my poetic comments are cosmic and therefore irrelevant.

In fact, they're very apt because we have to get to know the true nature of the human being.

 Spherons  very much connect with the platonic ideal what a human is. This  means that the Human Being is directly connected with the infinite.

The problem with our society is that we no longer have that connection with the infinite because it is bogged down in materialism.

 Medicine is a prime example of materialism where patients are looked upon as diseases. Drugs are just bandaids and Doctors rarely look at the true cause of disease

We must look at the true cause of the disease

 affecting humankind to the moment and this is

a state of severe dystopia.

Kind Regards

Michael

Dr Michael Ellis MB BS ( UK) MRCP ( UK)  BA (Hons). Grad Dip Nutritional medicine

Global Harmony  Association

GHA Ambassador of Peace and Disarmament from Harmony in Australia

https://peacefromharmony.org

Founder of Global Transition to a Sustainable Civilisation in 2020 https://www.globaltransition2030.com/

Founder Club of Budapest Australia  https://www.clubofbudapestaustralia.com/

International Association | The Club of Budapest | is in Hungary

https://www.clubofbudapest.c

[...]

Sent from my iPhone
On 21 Feb 2022, at 2:03 pm, Ashokchakravarthy Tholana <tacvarthy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks for sharing!

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022 at 8:14 PM <glennsankatsing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Leo and GHA friends,

The beautiful wishes for peace and harmony from so many at this moment of celebration of GHA, while peace is again in danger, inspired my new post “New week, new thoughts #14”, which is share with you here.

NEVER TRUST SUPERPOWERS

Whether elephants make war or love, it is always the grass that suffers

All wars are fought for peace. The staccato of gunfire is the guardian angel of peace. Killing or dying for the tribe, sect, nation or homeland is heroism. But most of those who die have no armored car and are not remembered. Today, the drums of war beat with atomic resonance, and once again military prowess is the strategic trump card of diplomacy.

War is the supreme arbiter of conflict resolution in the service of power and domination. Throughout history, war has been the main tool of the superpowers of the day to pacify peaceful peoples. Since the purpose of war is peace, on both sides of the divide, the best definition of war is the struggle between peace and peace. How can we put an end to this unique madness in the universe?

Has anyone an idea how to bring humanity back to the common sense of the animal world. War is our nightmare, harmony our dream. We have work to do. Let’s share our thoughts.

(Posted on linkedin)

Best wishes,

Glenn

Glenn Sankatsing

Author of Quest to Rescue Our Future

Member of the Executive Board of Rescue Our Future Foundation

Director of Caribbean Reality Studies Center

Member of WorldWide Peace Organization

JPEG image

JPEG image