[gha-peace] Re: Fwd: Invitation+++My Theses for your Webinar

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ananta Giri <aumkrishna@xxxxxxxxx>, Toronto6 <jillcarrharris@xxxxxxxxx>, Christian Bartolf <bartolf@xxxxxxxx>, Jill Carr-Harris <jillcarrharris@xxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "monique@xxxxxxxxxx" <monique@xxxxxxxxxx>, ipcnorthindia@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalitionicp@xxxxxxxxx, globalnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, unac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UNACpeace@xxxxxxxxx, ipranewsletter@xxxxxxxxx, HeatherFryer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Meyer <mmmsrnb1@xxxxxxxxx>, us.addicted.to.war@xxxxxxxxx, idean@xxxxxxx, pssi@xxxxxxx, IbrahimKocaman@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:02:57 +0300

Re: Fwd: Invitation+++My Theses for your Webinar Dear Jill and Ananta,

I am happy to send you my Theses (attached, in two formats) for your highly relevant Webinar on Ukraine, where an almost 100% real source of the third world war was created by the aggressive US/NATO bloc on the very border with Russia.

I have registered for your Webinar, I will try to attend in 2 hours, but my health, illness and high blood pressure (over 200/100) do not allow me to speak at it.

In this regard, please, could you kindly, within the allotted time for panelists, read a few of my key theses of your choice to your audience.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Best wishes for the success of your peacemaking Webinar with the great Gandhian goal of nonviolence,

Leo

Dr. Leo Semashko:
-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal page: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
and: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000 .

From: Randhir Gautam <gautamrandhir964@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 12:53 PM
Subject: Invitation
To: Ananta Giri <aumkrishna@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear and respected friends
Greetings
Our best of regards and warm greetings to you.
We hope this finds you well and safe.
Raffles University, Neemrana in collaboration with Vishwaneedam Center for Asian Blossoming, Puducherry and Chennai most cordially invite you to our following  Swadhyaya Sahachakra Webinar on
“Crisis in Ukraine and the Calling of Global Peace, Reconciliation and Conflict Transformations”
on Feb 20 from 4 to 6 PM IST.
We invite you to kindly join us in this. We invite friends to kindly register online if you want an e-certificate but registration is not mandatory for joining us.
Looking forward to hearing from you and with regards
Sincerely Yours
Ananta & Randhir
Date and Time: Feb 20, 2022 4-6 PM IST
Topic: Crisis in Ukraine and the Calling of Global Peace, Reconciliation and Conflict Transformations
Panelists:
Dr. Leo Semashko, Founder, Global Harmony Association, St. Petersburg, Russian Federation
Dr. Jill Carr-Harris, International Gandhi Institute of Nonviolence and Peace, India
Dr. Christian Bartolf, Founder Director, Gandhi Information Center, Berlin, Germany
Moderator: Prof Anant  Kumar Giri, Madras Institute of Development Studies, Chennai and Vishwaneedam Center for Asian Blossoming
Convener:  Randhir Kumar Gautam,HOD,SOHSS  Raffles University and Vishwaneedam Center for Asian Blossoming
Poems and Songs of Thanks:  Dr. Devendra Tewari, Lovely Professional University.
Registration Link - https://forms.gle/NH2K2jTgD1dMHq9MA

scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Crisis in Ukraine and the Calling of Global Peace, Reconciliation and Conflict Transformations
Time: Feb 20, 2022 03:50 PM India

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83484426020?pwd=ZDRldXI3NFRIOGRPZ3NDV2V3bXIvUT09

Meeting ID: 834 8442 6020