[gha-peace] Re: Is the US supporting Ukraine? Or the interests of US oligarchs?+++Genius responses., discussion

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DON HANK <zoilandon@xxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "monique@xxxxxxxxxx" <monique@xxxxxxxxxx>, ipcnorthindia@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalitionicp@xxxxxxxxx, globalnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, unac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UNACpeace@xxxxxxxxx, ipranewsletter@xxxxxxxxx, HeatherFryer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Meyer <mmmsrnb1@xxxxxxxxx>, us.addicted.to.war@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2022 21:29:46 +0300

Re: Is the US supporting Ukraine? Or the interests of US oligarchs?+++Genius responses., discussion Genius responses. Publication in full:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1026

https://www.quora.com/How-does-Vladimir-Putin-constantly-keep-deceiving-the-West/answer/Don-Hank-5
 How does Vladimir Putin constantly keep deceiving the West?

The problem with the Western public and Western “experts” is that they tend to expect Russia do behave just like the US.

https://www.quora.com/As-I-watch-Ukraine-I-wonder-why-Biden-and-Putin-cannot-start-a-conversation-about-world-peace-Why-must-we-keep-this-exhausting-power-struggle-on-our-world-stage-Are-we-not-intelligent-enough-to-start-this
As I watch Ukraine, I wonder why Biden and Putin cannot start a conversation about world peace? Why must we keep this exhausting power struggle on our world stage? Are we not intelligent enough to start this conversation? (not a partisan question)
Don Hank
MA Russian, Kutztown University of Pennsylvania, USA
05-02-22

Comment. GENIUS QUESTION! YES, YOU HAVE TO RECOGNIZE THAT HUMANITY AND ITS LEADERS DO NOT ENOUGH INTELLIGENCE, MIND FOR GLOBAL, "ETERNAL" AT KANT PEACE, NO SCIENCE, CONCEPTS AND LANGUAGE OF STRATEGIC PEACE TO TALK ABOUT IT! THEY HAVE NOT ADVANCED BEYOND THE BORDERS OF WAR AND VIOLENCE.

Only the Gandhian “Spherons Global Peace MegaScience”, created in the GGHA for 17 years
 “on the giant’s shoulders”, fills this fundamental intellectual gap of humanity and its leaders concerning the strategic, "eternal" peace as absolute security for all nations. - Leo Semashko.