[gha-peace] Re: GANDHI GOLDEN RULE friendly ring/discussion

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lucas Pawlik <pawlik.lucas@xxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.tetrism76@xxxxxxxxx>, gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 21:41:55 +0300

Dear Lucas,

First, as Orthodox Christian, I am glad to congratulate you as a Catholic Christian. More detailed congratulations is here: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1184. Or are you NOT a Christian, NOT a believer and an atheist is, who has no God and everything is allowed him, like your Hitler and your Nazi Kyiv terrorists, whom you applaud while standing in all your parliaments and governments? For some reason you missed Easter, the main Christian holiday, past your ears, eyes and brains. Is this coincidence, or is it not a coincidence with your “values”? For me this is extremely important, priority. If we are both Christians, then this is the powerful positive platform for our peace/nonviolence and dialogue.

Second. The fact that you are not able to find a quote using the links proves your extreme laziness and helplessness to work with the scientific bibliography, which is indicated in my letters and Gandhica. You ignored all this. Here you are NOT a scientist, but a schoolboy. I quote to you this passage from Gandhi in full from the source: M. Gandhi. My Religion, Chapter 26: https://gandhiashramsevagram.org/my-religion/chapter-26-love-in-relating-to-the-animal-world.php.

«Even manslaughter may be necessary in certain cases. Suppose a man runs amuck and goes furiously about sword in hand, and killing any one that comes his way, and no one dares to capture him alive. Anyone who dispatches this lunatic will earn the gratitude of the community and be regarded a benevolent man.

From the point of view of Ahimsa it is the plain duty of every one to kill such a man. There is indeed one exception if it can be so called. The yogi who can subdue the fury of this dangerous man may not kill him. But we are not here dealing with beings who have almost reached perfection; we are considering the duty of a society of ordinary erring human beings.

There may be a difference of opinion as regards the appositeness of my illustrations. But if they are inadequate, others can be easily imagined. What they are meant to show is that refraining from taking life can in no circumstances be an absolute duty.

The fact is that Ahimsa does not simply mean non-killing. Himsa means causing pain to or killing any life out of anger, or from a selfish purpose, or with the intention of injuring it. Refraining from so doing is Ahimsa.

The physician who prescribes bitter medicine causes you pain but does no Himsa. If he fails to prescribe bitter medicine when it is necessary to do so, he fails in his duty of Ahimsa. The surgeon who, from fear of causing pain to his patient, hesitates to amputate a rotten limb is guilty of Himsa. He who refrains from killing a murderer who is about to kill his ward (when he cannot prevent him otherwise) earns no merit, but commits a sin, he practises no Ahimsa, but Himsa out of a fatuous sense of Ahimsa. Young India, 1926.» Gandhi's recommendation to women to kill any rapist against them by any available means is similar.

Later, 22 years later, he repeats his law “Kill the killer” in a more general, dialectical manner of the opposites relationship for “violence-nonviolence”, “himsa-ahimsa”: «Ahimsa is a comprehensive principle. We are helpless mortals caught in the conflagration of Himsa… Then again because underlying Ahimsa is the unity of all life, the error of one cannot but affect all, and hence man cannot be wholly free from Himsa. Autobiography, 1948». (Ibid.)

The quoted ideas of Gandhi express the natural law of self-preservation and self-defense, which has long been included in international and national laws. Your pathos and narcissism with your stupid and vile sophistry of murder demonstrates not only the scale of your ignorance, but also the depth of your personal baseness. You are ready not only to cowardly lie down under the murderer and become a corpse, so as not to become his murderer, but also to cowardly put your parents, wife and children under him, so as not to again become the murderer of the murderer. Whether there is more ignorance or immorality here, your history will judge. In any case, you are an excellent example of Einstein's “infinite stupidity”: “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”

Third. I am glad to congratulate you on your courageous decision to accept my challenge and take part in our conceptual ring, which in one respect can end/kill lies, and in another become a tool for identifying truths on both sides, integrating them in synergy based on cooperation and friendship. But it depends on how we prepare our ring and what content we fill it with. Therefore, I still have doubts about your courage, which can only be dispelled by your strong positive proposals for organizing our one-hour ring. In response to them, I will offer my rules of the ring. Do you agree with this?

Let the Gandhian spherons come to you and raise your thinking,

Leo

GGHA Peace/Nonviolence Scientific Formula:

"Peace/Nonviolence Comes from Spherons Harmony through their Peace Science and AI"

 Regards,

Dr. Leo Semashko:

-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;

-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Spherons’ Harmony;

-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);

-GGHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony" Director: www.peacefromharmony.org

- Spherons’ verification, available at any social object for each in 2 hours:

https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1125

-True Peace Artificial Intelligence of global statistics:

https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1109

         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 18 years, including:

-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908

-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;

-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:

http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf

- Humanity Is Able To Live In Global Peace, Without Wars And Violence. 2023:

https://worldgrowthforums.com/world-growth-forums-magazines/wgf-mag-jun-2023/

 -Personal page: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253