[gha-peace] Re: Designed Feature for Leo Semashko: World Growth Forums _ Person of the Year 2021+++World recognition of the "Spherons Global Peace MegaScience" (SGPM)

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: India Office <india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hasina Parvin <hasina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <editorial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <design@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha-peace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ghausa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <womengha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mgiep@xxxxxxxxxx, wagingpeace@xxxxxxxx, iaewp.ngo.un@xxxxxxxxx, fdorrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ekta.rajagopal@xxxxxxxxx, crg.online@xxxxxxxxx, crgeditor@xxxxxxxxx, monique@xxxxxxxxxx, "Cercle Univ. Ambassadeurs de la Paix" <univ.ambassadorpeacecircle@xxxxxxxxx>, “Panthéon Universel de la Poésie” <pantheonuniverseldelapoesie@xxxxxxxxxx>, "monique@xxxxxxxxxx" <monique@xxxxxxxxxx>, ipcnorthindia@xxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, coalitionicp@xxxxxxxxx, globalnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, unac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, UNACpeace@xxxxxxxxx, ipranewsletter@xxxxxxxxx, HeatherFryer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Matt Meyer <mmmsrnb1@xxxxxxxxx>, us.addicted.to.war@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 16:37:40 +0300

Re: Designed Feature for Leo Semashko: World Growth Forums _ Person of the Year 2021+++World recognition of the "Spherons Global Peace MegaScience" (SGPM)

https://worldgrowthforums.com/world-growth-forums-magazines/wgf-mag-jan-2022/

Dear WGF team,

The GGHA expresses its sincere gratitude to you for the tremendous work of your unique monthly International Journal "World Growth Forums" with branches on all continents. Particularly effective for global peace are your annual Forums with recognition from hundreds of authors committed to your Mission of "Inclusive, equitable and positive growth worldwide, in all societies and in all them spheres through a decisive intellectual influence on the positive development of nations", "Person of the Year" as "Top Nations Builders".

Over the past year, 2021, you have recognized 18 similar “Persons of the Year”, including the GGHA Founder (2005) and Honorary President Dr. Leo Semashko from Russia. We are happy with similar high international recognition for our collective work during 17 years on the creation of a unique, Gandhian ""Spherons Global Peace MegaScience" (SGPM). It provides humanity, for the first time in history, with fundamental scientific knowledge of HOW TO BUILD A SOCIETY, AT ALL LEVELS AND CONTINENTS, WITHOUT WARS, MILITARISM AND VIOLENCE IN THE INCLUSIVE HARMONY OF SOCIOGENETIC SPHERONS, discovered by Mahatma Gandhi in 1927 and empirically substantiated by world statistics in GGHA in 2019! All the key points of this innovative, holistic and transdisciplinary science, together with its universal digital technology "Global Statistics" are revealed in the WGF Journal brilliant interview.

Your publication of this interview is a very important peacemaking contribution, especially relevant as a positive constructive alternative to the militaristic crisis on the very brink of nuclear war, which has been escalating for the past year by the US/NATO through Ukraine on Russia's western border. This scientific alternative to the suicidal crisis is proposed in the new GGHA project, in their same “HOW” series: “Global Peace Strategy: Shifting the Arms Race into the Peace Race” (https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1026). The full implementation of this strategy requires the International "Global Peace Academy", for the creation of which the GGHA cannot find 500 thousand dollars for more than 10 years. The militarists are unwilling and unable to finance it to their own destruction, while other sources are afraid of them. How to break this dead circle of positive peacemaking science? Maybe, you know? Our countless searches for over 10 years have come to nothing.

Your recognition is a high gift for the GGHA 17th anniversary on February 15, for which we express our heartfelt gratitude to you all.

We were happy to publish your banners along with ours based on them on 6 pages of our website, 3 in Russian and 3 in English:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=849
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=944
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1039
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=ru_c&key=286
They will also be published on the Home page of the site in the coming days.

We will widely use your brands in all our projects and publications, we will widely distribute them in our networks, and the GHA members represented in the global networks of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn will present them in them and enter into partnership contact with you. This will expand our cooperation in mutual interests.

We wish you new creative journalistic success,

Best wishes of global peace from Gandhian spherons harmony/equality,
Warm regards,

Leo

Dr. Leo Semashko:
-State Councilor of St.  Petersburg, Russia; RANH Professor;
-Philosopher, Sociologist, Cybernetician and Peacemaker from Harmony;
-Gandhian Global Harmony Association (GGHA) Founder (2005) and H/President (2016);
-Director, GHA Website "Peace from Spherons Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org;
         Editor, the GGHA 10 books for 16 years, including:
-Anti-Nuclear Manifesto, 2020: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=908
-Gandhica, 2019: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=848;
-Global    Peace    Science of the Spherons, (GPSS), 2016:
http://peacefromharmony.org/docs/global-peace-science-2016.pdf;
- I Know How To Build A Society Without War/Violence, 2020, Final interview:
https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=964;
-Personal page: http://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253
and: https://peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=1000 .