[ggo-discussion] Re: Stones...

  • From: Peter Strempel <zotan@xxxxxx>
  • To: ggo-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 00:48:05 +0200

At 11:50 14.04.2003 -0600, you wrote:
>One nice thing about Goban is that the program appears to have *really*
>nice stone graphics. I wonder if Sente would be willing to share their
>stone graphics with gGo??

I personally like the gGo stones very much as they are. Much work was put
into them - not by me, fortunately I found someone who helped me with the
design, as I suck at design pretty much.
I don't see a need to change the gGo stones, and I'm sure the person who
created them would chop my head for that. :)

>(BTW, I plan on sticking with gGo when I eventually do get a Mac)  :^ )

Use both? :)
I occasionally fire up Jago, which has been my very first IGS client, and I
still like it very much.

  Peter