[ggcsquicksig] Re: financial security question

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:05:36 -0800

Thank you, Mike, and thank you , Babette.  I will definitely look into using
a flash drive for that purpose in the future. I'm sure the broker's laptop
is not set to save log on data, because I signed on twice, and I was asked
again for the log on data.

 I was just about to write to the broker and ask her what browser she uses
so that I could be prepared to delete the cookies, but since I know that
someone would need my log on info in order to sign in, would you say that it
is okay, then, to leave the cookies there?

Irma