[ggcsquicksig] Re: backup question

  • From: "Irma " <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 18:47:27 -0700

Thanks. That was my thinking, too.

From: ggcsquicksig-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ggcsquicksig-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Babette Bloch
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:54 PM
To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ggcsquicksig] Re: backup question

when you back up manually, always be sure to check the box to add
date...then you can easily find the latest backup if you need to restore,
see exactly what dates were backed up, etc.

Probably a good idea to start a new series on a new flash drive to keep the
"fixed" file clearly separated.

bb

On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:23:22 -0700 "Irma " <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx> > writes:

Thank you, Babette. I will follow your directions. In the meantime I think
I will back up the current file on a different thumb drive.

Irma