[ggcsquicksig] Re: Tax Planning Cheat Sheet

  • From: "ernie pitz" <guidop6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 12:57:44 -0800

Babette,
I have never known about or used the Report option to check on
uncategorized  or categorized expenses or income.
So using your ‘cheat sheet’ of the 2-14-13, I found a total of
about 6 cases in 2012 and as per your directions I corrected them!

I use an accountant for my taxes and being a laggard I need another
cheat sheet to review and correct my data in Quicken 2011 Premier
for 2012. There were ‘sheets’ in the past to guide one like me through
the details. Are there any still any available?

Ernie Pitz