[ggcsquicksig] Re: Tax Planning Cheat Sheet

  • From: "Irma" <irmbo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:09:10 -0800

Hi Babette,

I'm trying to use the information below that you sent to us on January 10th.
I'm having trouble specifically with item #2.  Following those directions
does not show me which items don't have a category.  It just shows the
dollar amount for all income and expenses that weren't categorized.  I can't
figure out what I may have overlooked.  Is there an additional piece to your
directions?

Also, have you officially changed the meeting time to 1:00 pm for the SIG
starting with next week's meeting?

Thanks,
Irma----- Original Message -----