[ggcsquicksig] Quicken SIG meeting, April 14, 2015, 11 A.M.

  • From: Babette Bloch <bcbloch@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:34:42 -0700

We meet again at First Presbyterian Church in San Rafael, in the GGCS
classroom.

First hour we'll go over those three ways to display an account in
Quicken, and the effect of using them when you configure a report.

Also, lots of time for your personal questions, solutions and problems.

Babette

GGCSQUICKSIG is the Email list for members of the Golden Gate Computer
Society's Quicken Special Interest Group.

TO SEND A MESSAGE TO SIGLEADER BABETTE BLOCH "OFFLIST" -
Email to: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxx

In the "Subject": line, type "unsubscribe" (without the quotes).