[ggcsquicksig] More TurboTax comments - Printing blank forms

  • From: Babette Bloch <ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ggcsquicksig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:15:36 -0800

In case you ever want to print a blank tax form, they seem to have
changed things in TT this year.

It used to be that you could select a blank form from within your own tax
file from the Forms menu.

Now however, it appears that you can only print your own forms, filled
out with whatever data you've entered from your own tax file.

In order to print a blank form, you have to save your file, then go to
FILE menu and click on "New File" and open a new file.  Since no data has
been entered, any form you print from this new file is blank.  I named it
"2003 Blank Tax Data" so I could easily go back to it if I needed a blank
form.

Babette

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!