[ggc-urantialist] Re: [socadmin] RE: Venite Adoremus -- A Christmas Message

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Bohohwymus@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cwxford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, socadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 15:43:58 -0500

Thanks ("Christmas") Carol, always happy to have you as a reader! You might
 like to hear that the Unity Church who I'm playing for on Christmas  Eve
still sings the old carols: First Noel, O Little Town of Bethlehem, Hark the
Herald Angels Sing are all on the Order of Service. No Latin verses,
though.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year,
Dave

In a message dated 12/21/2014 5:11:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cwxford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks David for  another beautiful blog post.  I also sang in the church y
outh choir for  years.  I loved Christmas…….my favorite song The Hallelujah
Corus.   It’s still one of my favorites and every time I hear it I a sing
along with  gusto.  But I love all the Christmas music and the stories they
tell.
Even our school  Christmas programs were special…..filled with joyfully
singing Christmas  Carols.  Unfortunately, the children today can only sing “
holiday”  music…..not the wonderful Christmas Carols of old.  How beautiful
it was  to hear children sing “Silent Night”.
Merry Christmas to  all………
Christmas Carol  Weatherford