[ggc-urantialist] GOLDEN GATE CIRCLE - Holiday Festivities

  • From: <szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ggc-urantialist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:18:36 +0000

Dear GGC folks,

Our Urantia Society celebrated Christmas and the Holiday Season in style on
December 13th.
We had twenty-two guests at the Gustafsons' marvelous home, without rain and
with some sunshine.
This year there was no goofy Gift Exchange Game. Instead we had a mini-concert.

Chappell and Dave Holt sang and played piano. Joann Reinecker played classical
piano.
Robert Aponte led some sing-along Christmas Carols and songs, and we all had a
good time.

Tery McCade brought gifts for us. Sal Turano made Eggplant Parmesan. There was
a spiral-cut ham.
There also were good beverages and desserts, and a huge pan of Lasagna from
Soquel, CA.

At one point, we all squeezed together in front of the beautiful Christmas
tree, for a group photo by Tery McCade.
This was a convivial and happy gathering. Some folks from Soquel and from Mill
Valley or Benicia, had driven a long way to get there.

It seemed like a positive and friendly way to say farewell to this tumultuous
year of 2014, and to anticipate 2015 as a better year!

Here's to Christmas Cheer, and to all the other festivities that take place,
this time of year.
Let love be our theme, and forgiveness our technique.
And then, in the immortal words of Dickens' Tiny Tim, "God bless us, every one!"

Stephen Zendt, Walnut Creek, CA

STEPHEN ZENDT, Operations Analyst
WELLS FARGO BUSINESS DIRECT
Card Products & Support Services
MAC A0314-052   (925) 686-7735
1220 Concord Ave - 5 South
Concord. CA  94520-4906
szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:szendt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
MUST NOT USE, COPY, DISCLOSE, OR TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THIS MESSAGE, or any
information herein. If you received this message in error, please advise sender
immediately by reply e-mail, and DELETE THIS MESSAGE. Thank you for your
cooperation.